Joey @ theBabyKangaroo

This is me! This is my life!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

EMA Syndrome

I'm suffering from excruciating EMA syndrome! What syndrome? EMA - Extreme Muscle Aches syndrome! Got that after my recent hike to Gunung Datuk in N9. It's already 3 days post hiking and by right my muscles should have recovered well by today, but heck no! Must be experiencing some delay effects!

Signs and symptoms of EMA:
1) Normally would experience difficulty in controlling leg motion
2) May experience weakening of thigh and calf muscles
3) Extreme pain when bending the legs, walking, going down stairs, going to the loo (especially in the squatting position)
4) Massaging would invoke extreme pains in affected areas

Anyone with advice on how to overcome and relieve these symptoms can kindly email me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home