Joey @ theBabyKangaroo

This is me! This is my life!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

TM Challenge: Shah Alam - Bagan Lallang

Date: 15 June 2008

Starting point: TM Building in Shah Alam
Ending point: Seri Malaysia Hotel, Bagan Lallang



TheBabyKangaroo joined Team Iron Mountain (M) for this treasure hunt challenge.




3 first timers on the team but lucky enough to emerge top 7th position among 50 over teams





So confident that we even had time to pit-stop for lunch...




Everybody goes home happy!

See what we got....

The vehicle and crazy driver who got us to finish line in time!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger chongwah said…

    Very ON for treasures huh!!! Ok, answer this before you can get a clue from me, and proceed to the next station:

    On my wedding day, 31aug, subang parade, oversea restoran, you n malcom (I assume both r coming ;-) will prefer to sit with relatives, or OXians?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home